Changes and Transport for Client Specific Objects: Automatic record Changes
Cross Client Object Changes: Changes to repository and Cross-client Customizing allowed.
Make Global Settings: Modifiable
Software Components: Modifiable
Namespace/Name Range: Modifiable
While Closing the client revert back the changes as shown in the below screenshot.
1. Go to client and system that you want to login (e.g. R01 CLIENT 300)
2. Tcode SM01 – to unlock the codes SCC4 AND SE06
In SM01, Search SCC4, select SCC4 and client lock/unlock button.
Note: Locking/Unlocking the tcodes depends on project landscape requirement. As I worked in both environment currently I require to lock the t codes. sometimes it’s not necessary depends on project requirements
3. After unlocking SCC4 , go in SCC4 –> “change option” tab —> Edit (2 setting we have to change.)
3.1 Initial option:
3.1.1. No changes allowed.
3.1.2. No changes to repository and cross-client customizing allowed.
3.2 change option:
3.2.1 : changes without automatic recording nand no TR allowed.
3.2.2. : changes to repository and cross-client customizing allowed.
5. Go to Tcode SE06
select system change option.
5.1. global setting change to Modifiable. (By default it’s Non-modifiable)
5.2 In Edit tab, select,
“Software component Modifiable.”
7. Again lock SCC4 and SE06 codes in SM01 as given in step 2
Note: we cannot keep client open more time.
8. For client, closing reverse the steps.
Click on the links below to read the following blog posts: