How to change number of UPD/DIA/BTC workprocess? We can do this by changing instance profile parameter to increase/decrease the number of UPD/DIA/BTC work process.
Here we are reducing the UPD wp and increasing DIA wp.
- Login as <sid>adm and go to profile path by cdpro command.
- There we will find a file with naming convention *DVEBMGS*<instance_number>
- Edit the values of this file by vi editor command.
- Initially update (vp) value was 3 and 2 respectively. It has been reduced to 2 and 1 resp.
DIA has been increased from 12 to 14.
- Initial (before restart)
- Restart: stopsap all and startsap all
- After restart (DIA wp increased)
We can see that the number of dialogue(DIA) wp has increased.
Click on the following link to read more blog posts: